Zoe Marta

I'm a TEN year old kid. I was born a preemie, but I am a fighter. Yay!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Kathleen, The Celtic Knot

I'm reading a book, Kathleen,The Celtic Knot. I'm on page 37. Kathleen is a girl that is Irish. I'm a quarter Irish on my mom's side.

Kathleen is late for school and ate fried bread.
She has a baby brother like me. And, she has three younger sisters.

She burned oatmeal this morming. I had eggos. how about you? what is your favorite breakfast?

what is your favorite book?

happy passover

love zoe

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 05 April, 2007 , Blogger noricum said...

My favourite breakfast is Cheerios with my milk substitute. My favourite book is "The Hero and the Crown" by Robin McKinley.

 
At Sunday, 08 April, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh favorite book would be Pride & Prejudice. Favorite breakfast is a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich with a cup of really dark coffee. Mmmm - off to pull out that book and fry me up a sandwich!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home